- 370 pracowników,
- 15 języków,
- 50 narodowości,
- Ponad 50% obcokrajowców
- 90000 pracowników
- 31 krajów
- 6 MLD USD przychodu rocznie
HCLs global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a next-generation technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.
Back Office Agent JD
- Ensure all alarms are acknowledged and escalate from monitoring tool in a timely manner.
- Real-time supervision of all monitoring activities.
- Audit and feedback for tasks performed in previous shifts.
- Review of events data on daily, weekly, and monthly basis to find abnormalities such as recurring or false alarms and fixing them.
- Monthly reporting of data for governance review.
- Review change tasks assigned for the team.
- Ensure change and resource planning is aligned well. Especially for the major change and release activities.
- Ensuring all the required access and SOP are readily available to execute change tasks.
- Review change tasks for previous shifts to address the gaps.
- Status report post major change and release activities to customer.
- Ad-hoc Job run for P1 or production impacting issues.
- Job/Task scheduling for DB backup, restore, server and application restart and follow up for change tasks.
- Job/Task schedule creation for new deployed servers and change for existing or obsolete servers.
- Troubleshooting and re-run of failed job schedule.
- Further investigate the logs of jobs completed with errors.
- Report the performance issues with Job scheduling tool to owner support group.
- Job scheduling & monitoring via scripts in case Schedular interface is down.
- Incident and Problem Management by adhering to ITIL V3 process.
- Taking ownership of P1/P2 issue starting from Identification, initiation, follow up and till resolution.
- Directing Critical and Major Incident investigation calls.
- Sending periodic technical summary and status updates to Senior Management and Stake holders.
- Coordinating troubleshooting with concerned support groups and third-party vendors.
- Root cause analysis and documenting the resolution of the issue and creating the troubleshooting documentation to mitigate the impact of or avoid such incidents.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of P1/P2 cases and action plans to mitigate impact.
- Training, supervising, and assisting front office in above listed tasks as and when needed.
- Review, creation, correction, and update of operating procedures documents.
- Organize training, Account creation, Tools & application access of new joiners.
- Revoking tools & application access and account deletion of those leaving the project.
- Periodic performance review and feedback.
- Supervision of day to day activities.
- Responding to client escalations and reporting as and when required.
- Executing planned change task activities
- Responsible for completion all the mandatory training and certifications.
- Weekly TRC reporting to management.
- Weekly ticket quality and change task audit and feedback with client.
- Keeping check on TRC and taking appropriate actions to fix any deviations from SLA and reporting the same to management.
- Chairing monthly governance meeting for performance review.
- Executing Bi-Annual DR activity.
- Bi-weekly meeting with customer for high priority issues follow up.
- Bi-Annual review of all documents on team share point. Correction and update of expired document.
- Good understanding of OS(Linux/Unix/Windows) and Basic network(TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.) with some hands on experience.
- Prior experience with batch job scheduling monitoring tools such as Autosys, Control M, Crontab, Redwood, Task Schedular
- Prior experience with ticketing tool such as HPSM, Remedy, ZIRA or Service Now etc.
- Prior experience with monitoring tools such as Tivoli, CACTI, Nagios, Site scope etc.
- 2+ Years’ experience in Data Centre Monitoring Operations.
- C1 level proficiency in English.
- Good knowledge of UNIX administration command is mandatory but shell scripting at a working knowledge should be fine
- Working knowledge of Database system.
- ITIL Foundation level is desired.
- Very good level of understanding of Event & Incident management is required.
- Basic understanding of Problem & Change management is desired.
- Good Communication & Stakeholder management
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
Job type: permanent, full time
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.