The Chief Financial Office organization is responsible for all financial matters of the Nokia Group, including external and internal reporting, business performance management, capital allocation and commercial management. The CFO organization also oversees investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, treasury, LEAP turnaround, real estate and venture capital activities. Currently we are looking for experienced candidate to join to Offer Control team responsible for evaluation and approval of offers for Nokia business customers.
- Orchestrates the Offer and Contract Approval and safeguards adherence to Sales Policy.
- Evaluates the offer, formulates recommendations for business decisions, facilitates alignment across different stakeholders (Busines Groups, Customer Sales team), manages escalation;
- Ensures involvement of relevant finance and other experts;
- Manages sales Gate approval preparations (provides case briefing material, leads gate meeting if any, tracks approval decision, follows up on action items using sales database sCRM);
- Validates the offer as official Gate financial validator and is responsible for case transfer to Customer Team Controller (for Revenue Recognition Board preparation) and Project Controller (for project execution);
- Responsible for assessing offer financials, Cash Flow and financial risks;
- Provides financial parameters, consolidated Offer P&L and Cash Flow;
- Decides on the revenue split method for cross Business Group cases;
- Responsible for updating Limit of Approval (LoA) database
- MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Webex/MS Teams, sCRM, WinTheDeal
- Equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting with advance degree (MBA or MS) preferred;
- Min. 4-5 years of experience in financial field;
- Thorough knowledge of Revenue Recognition policies and Structured Finance concepts for Cash Flow modelling;
- Experience is Business Case calculation, modelling and evaluation;
- Networking, conflict resolution and good presentation skills;
- Resistance to stress and heavy peak workload;
- Business English affluence is a must;
- Technical background or experience with telecom products, SW or services in B2b context will be considered a strong advantage.