Ogłoszenie numer: 5155122, from 2021-07-27
Vice President, Business Development
Reporting to the COO, you will lead and scale Phlexglobal’s Sales presence in the UK and Europe. You will own the region’s revenue targets and will be responsible for securing and closing both add-on and new business deals. You will work with Phlexglobal leadership team and key stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive sales and go-to-market strategy for the region.
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies in UK and Europe
- Hiring, scaling, and leading an experienced Sales team distributed throughout Europe
- Leading, Coaching and mentoring of team members by being a hands-on active participant in sales and closing activities supporting them to hit their targets and ensure the wider sales organization reaches it goals across all products
- BDM/Territory management – Larger Tier2 and Tier1 deals enterprise solutions
- ISR and SDR Tier3 market and developing leads for BDMs
- Assist in developing and enforcing global standards for sales operations and execution
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to grow business opportunities and achieve revenue targets in the region
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and revenue forecasts for the region
- Cultivating a team culture that aligns with the goals and values of Phlexglobal globally.
- Build and foster strong internal relationships with key functions to enable the smooth running of the sales process (e.g., Contracts/Finance, Customer Management/Marketing)
- Identify future sales talent in the organisation. Develop talent programme with wider organization for progression from ISR/SDR to BDM and entry to ISR/BDM from other appropriate roles
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on the pipeline, segmentation and targeting
- Quotas hit – individuals and team
- Product mix targets achieved
- Commercials mix targets achieved (Subscription vs one time)
- Speed to value increased
- Talent pipeline implemented
- Robust, repeatable and consistent processes/documentation etc. in place for a total sales playbook
- 10+ years of professional experience, including 5+ in B2B software company.
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues.
- Strong ability to take the initiative. Can work with a global team. Open to listening and driving the idea to support the business in the right direction.
- Analytical approach. Can provide intelligence to the leaders and sales team based on the data. Able to coach the sales team with enthusiasm.
- Can work both independently and in teams and prioritise time well.
- Technically savvy.
- Track record of driving revenue in a solutions environment with a proven and quantifiable record of growing sales and exceeding goals.
- Track record of building high-performing, collaborative sales teams and of hiring, motivating, and retaining top sales talent.